- We can only deliver to specific areas in Hong Kong. Please check the map to make sure we can deliver to you before placing your order. Any orders placed for areas we cannot deliver to will be automatically refunded within 7 days.
- We try our best to deliver orders placed before 4pm on the next working day. If we are particularly busy, you may receive your order a day later. We will call you to let you know when to expect the delivery. Orders placed after 4pm will be delivered a day later.
- We don't deliver on Sundays - we are too busy drinking.
- If you let us know when ordering, we are happy to leave our beer with your concierge, with a neighbour or on your door step. However the beer is at your risk and won't be replaced if some unscrupulous individual gets a thirst on.
- By placing an order for alcohol, you hereby confirm that you are over the age of 18 and that the recipient of any alcohol will be over the age of 18.
Delivery days, terms and times
Our delivery days are Monday to Friday between 6pm-9pm.
We try our best to deliver orders placed before 4pm, on the next working day. Orders received after 4pm or if we are particularly busy, may be delivered a day later. We will always call you to let you know when to expect the delivery.
If someone if not available to receive your order we will:
- leave the order with concierge; or
- leave the order with a neighbour; or
- leave the order outside your front door.
If you will not be in to receive the order and want it left somewhere in particular, please let us know when placing the order. Orders will be left at your own risk and will not be replaced if they are lost, stolen or damaged.
We deliver to South Lantau on Saturdays. We can also deliver to outlying Islands, Discovery Bay, piers for junks and other areas outside of our normal service area. For these locations please email us to arrange your order.
By placing an order for alcohol, you hereby confirm that you are over the age of 18 and that the recipient of any alcohol will be over the age of 18.